Illustration • Visual Communication • Design

...a drawing a day keeps the boredom at bay...

Sunday 4 September 2011

Urban Sketch Day 2 - 30/7/11

Day two location was along the riverside area behind the museums quarter in Hull - unfortunately I wasn't actually able to attend the whole day myself but I did go and do some more drawing in my own time to make up for it...




Drawing one - View of High Street - ballpoint


Drawing two - View of Clarence flour mill building - ballpoint

Drawing two - Digitally coloured version

Drawing three - View of moored boats - drawn the next day - ballpoint

Drawing four - I actually drew this last year but have included it here as it relates to this series of drawings - view of the Arctic Corsair boat drawn from the Transport museum - Ballpoint

Drawing four - digitally colored

No comments:

Post a Comment